Peanut butter rice
This aromatic rice dish is delicately flavoured with peanut butter. Surprise your guests this Avurudu with brand new flavor combinations that have never been tried before.
- Recipe serves:3
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 500g cooked rice
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 150g peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 B onion chopped
- 3 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 2 no’s lemongrass, sliced
- 30g Astra
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- A handful of spring onion leaves
- A handful of peanuts
- Salt to taste
- Melt the Astra in a pan. Add the garlic, onion, green chilies and lemongrass. Fry till fragrant.
- Then, add the peanut butter and cook over low flame till it softens. Add the soy sauce and peanuts and mix well. Season to taste.
- Now, add the cooked rice, spring onions leaves and combine well. Serve hot.
Chef’s Tip:Add any meat or seafood into this rice for extra flavour.