Dhal and mushroom cutlets
Crispy and golden crunchy bites of dhal and mushroom. They are ideal as a snack or as an accompaniment for rice.
- Recipe serves:7-8
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 100g dhal
- 200g mushroom
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 50g flour
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Boil the dhal, and just before taking off from the heat, add the Knorr Chicken Cube and mix well.
- Wash and drain the mushrooms and chop coarsely. Now, add the boiled dhal, chopped mushroom, green chilies and onion and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and using hands, mix well to form a smooth, non- sticky paste.
- Make small cutlets and deep fry till golden brown.
Chef’s Tip:You can fry the cutlet as is or dip the rounded cutlet mixture in egg and breadcrumbs and then deep fry.