Quick creamy potato chicken and broccoli pizza
This easy pizza recipe showcases an awesome combination of vegetables and chicken topped with a delicious mozzarella topping.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 2 no.s pita bread/Arabic bread
- 150g minced chicken
- 100g boiled potatoes
- 100g broccoli, steamed
- 50g flour
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 50g Astra
- 150ml milk
- 100g mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the Astra into a pan and sauté the minced chicken. Then, pour in the milk and cook for a few minutes. Add the potato and broccoli and mix them in too.
- Add the flour and egg and combine well. Then add the Knorr Cube and stir to mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the Arabic bread on a baking tray. Spread the chicken mixture on top evenly. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and bake in oven at 1800 C till the cheese melts and is bubbling.
Chef’s Tip:To enhance the colour of the chicken mixture, add 2/3 teaspoons of tomato paste.