Green gram mousse
This unique dip is sure to be a hit at any party gathering. It is easy to whip up, colourful and tasty and a perfectly healthy spread on crackers or toast.
- Recipe serves:5 to 6
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 300g boiled green gram
- 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Seasoning
- 2 egg whites
- 50g Astra
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients, except the egg whites into the blender and blend until a smooth paste.
- Whip the egg whites till it forms peaks. Then, fold into the green gram paste carefully.
- Serve as it is on crackers or toast.
Chef’s Tip:You can use this same recipe for any other pulse to prepare a dip/spread.