Green Gram and Sausage Crispy Cups
These crispy cups make a delicious and healthy crunchy bite of green gram with sausage.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time12 Minutes
- 150g boiled green gram
- 100g sausages sliced/diced
- 1 sachet, Knorr Chicken Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Astra melted to brush
- 5-6 spring roll sheets
- In a bowl, mix the green gram, sausages, Knorr Seasoning powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs separately and mix into the above mixture.
- Grease a muffin or pancake pan with melted Astra.
- Cut each spring roll sheet into 4 squares. Then, place the sheets on the muffin tray to form a pastry liner.
- Add spoonful’s of the green gram mixture into these cups and bake at 1800 C till the spring roll sheets are crispy.
Chef’s Tip:Instead of the green gram, cups can be filled with a fried rice and egg mixture. Once done, it will resemble the consistency of an omelet.