Seafood Chili Bean stuffed peppers
Delicious and spicy stuffed peppers. A seafood extravaganza in your mouth!
- Recipe serves:6
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 300g prawns de-shelled
- 150g tuna/seer fish, cubed
- 150g cuttlefish
- 150g baked beans
- 1 packet, Knorr Chinese Chili Recipe Mix
- 6 tri-coloured bell peppers
- 10g of Sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Melt Astra in a pan. Add the onion and garlic and sauté till translucent.
- Add the seafood and cook till half done.
- Add the Knorr Chinese Chili Recipe Mix and baked beans. Mix well and take off heat.
- Remove the centres of the bell peppers and fill with the seafood mixture.
- Bake in a moderate oven at 2000 C for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot
Chef’s Tip:For a different flavour, use the Knorr Chinese Sweet and Sour Recipe Mix