Sweet and Sour Prawn Spring Roll
Crunchy spring roll stuffed with sweet and sour prawn
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time25 Minutes
- 400g Prawns cleaned and deveined
- 1 pkt. Knorr sweet and sour recipe mix
- 12no Spring roll sheets
- 50g Cabbage thinly sliced
- 25g Cabbage red thinly sliced
- 25g Carrot julienned (thin strips)
- Salt and pepper to tatste
- Oil to deep fry
- ¼ cup Water
- Mix water and the Knorr sweet and sour recipe mix and mix well to make a thick paste. Add prawns and marinate in the sweet and sour mixture. Let marinate for 20- 25 minutes
- Mix vegetables and slightly season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange a spring roll sheet and spread a small quantity of the vegetable mixture and on top of it place a seasoned prawn.
- Roll tightly leaving the tail of the prawn visible.
- Deep fry in hot oil
- Serve immediately