Kung Pao Chicken
Spicy stir fry Chinese chicken dish with peanuts and vegetables
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 1 no Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 pkt Knorr Chinese chili recipe mix
- Knorr chicken seasoning
- 20g Astra
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- 1 stalked Leeks cubed
- 1 no Green bell pepper cubed
- ½ cup Peanuts
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 inch piece Ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Red chili flakes
- Cut chicken in to cubes, add Knorr chicken seasoning mix well and set aside
- Melt Astra in a pan. Sauté ginger and garlic till fragrant, then add the seasoned chicken and sauté for 2 minutes
- Add soy sauce, sugar, chili flakes in to the pan and mix well. Let the chicken cook in the sauce mixture till done
- Now add the leek and green pepper and sauté for few minutes.
- Mix in the Knorr Chinese chili recipe mix and cook till the sauce thickens. Add the peanuts. Mix and serve hot.
- Pair this dish with steamed rice and vegetables for the perfect meal.
Chef’s Tip:When marinating the chicken, add soy sauce, sugar and chili flakes to make the chicken more flavorful and tender.