Sizzling red-hot devilled chicken infused with bold and feisty flavours.
- Recipe serves:6 to 7
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 500g chicken, cut into medium-sized pieces
- 2 sachets Knorr Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 onions cut into wedges
- 2-3 capsicums, sliced diagonally
- 20g Astra
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 inch piece ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons red chilli flakes
- Salt and crushed pepper to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Season chicken with Knorr Chicken Powder Mix and crushed pepper. Let it marinate for a few minutes, then deep fry in oil till golden brown. Set aside.
- In a pan, melt Astra and add ginger and garlic. Sauté till fragrant.
- Add chicken, onion and capsicum and sauté for few more minutes. Next, mix in the tomato sauce and chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper.
- Finally, mix in the tomato wedges and sauté for another few minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Try out these easy chicken recipes which your whole family will love!
Chef’s Tip:To get that crispy golden colour on your fried chicken, just add a pinch of turmeric and chilli powder when marinating.