Decadently creamy spaghetti alla carbonara featuring crispy garlic bacon in a rich and silky cheese sauce.
- Recipe serves:4 - 5
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 500g spaghetti, cooked
- 200g bacon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 eggs
- 250ml fresh cream
- 150g parmesan cheese, grated
- A handful of parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a pan with olive oil and add bacon and crushed garlic. Fry bacon till crispy.
- Place the eggs and cream in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste. Lightly beat the mixture and mix in the parmesan cheese.
- Add spaghetti into the pan and pour the cheese and egg mixture over it.
- Mix well to combine all ingredients on low heat.
- Serve immediately on a plate sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese and parsley on top.
- Looking for quick recipes / easy recipes featuring spaghetti? This one will leave you going for seconds.
Chef’s Tip:To prevent the spaghetti from getting sticky, rinse it under running water and toss with olive oil.