Fruit and Nut Semolina Pudding
Thick and creamy semolina pudding with sweet fruits and crunchy nuts.
- Recipe serves:4-5
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 30g Astra
- 1 litre milk
- 100g semolina
- 100g sugar
- 2 – 3 cardamoms
- Dry fruits and nuts
- Melt Astra in a pan and roast semolina till slightly brown. Pour milk in and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer. Keep stirring to avoid curdling.
- Add sugar followed by dry fruits and cardamom. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle nuts on top and serve hot or cold.
- Looking for quick recipes / easy recipes for ifthar? This sweet-tooth dessert is the perfect way to end your ifthar meal.
Chef’s Tip:Instead of sugar you can use kithul jaggery for a whole new twist in flavour and colour.