Crusty Herb Bread with Sweet and Sour Mayo Dipping Sauce
Oven fresh herb-crusted breadsticks complimented with a tangy sweet and sour dip.
- Recipe serves:4 to 5
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 5-6 slices of bread
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 tablespoon Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix
- 50g Astra
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Melt Astra in a pan. Take off from heat and add a Knorr Chicken Cube. Dissolve well and add herbs.
- Brush the slices of bread with the seasoning mixture and roast both sides in an oven at 200C° till crust is golden.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix with mayonnaise.
- Cut the roasted slices of bread into strips and serve hot with the dipping sauce.
- Looking for quick recipes / easy recipes with simple ingredients for food you could whip up in a flash? This one is quite the crunchy catch!
Chef’s Tip:Sprinkle a few sesame seeds on top of the breadsticks for a twist in flavour. Another variation you could try out is sprinkling grated cheese on one side of the breadsticks for a creamier, cheesier flavour.