Chicken Butter Masala Wraps
Recipe for a luscious Indian delight that will fit right into a spread of snacks, a dinner menu or as an accompaniment at the Ramadan Ifthar table.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 3 nos of chicken breast
- Naan rotis or atta rotis
- 30g Astra
- 3 nos of chopped onion
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 nos of chopped tomatoes
- 1 pkt of Knorr Chinese chili recipe mix
- A hand full of fresh coriander leaves
- 150ml of Water
- Fresh cream
- Cut chicken in to bite size pieces. (This will make the cooking process fast)
- Heat Astra. When melted, add onion and garlic and sauté for few minutes. Add tomatoes and cook till oil separates.
- Add chicken and cook till chicken is halfway done. Add the Knorr Chinese chili recipe mix,
- Cook till the sauce thickens. Correct seasoning and add coriander leaves. Mix in the fresh cream and take off from heat.
- Arrange a few spoonfuls of the chicken curry in naan roti or atta rotis.Wrap and secure using foil.
- Serve hot
Chef’s Tip:Soak about 50g of cashew nuts and grind it with ½ cup fresh cream and add to the mix while cooking for a rich flavour.