Alfredo Pasta Paella
A Spanish seafood paella with melting cheese, spicy chillies, zesty greens and bitter olives.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- ½ packet spaghetti or noodles, boiled
- 200g uncooked large prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 100g clean cuttlefish, cubed
- 2 red and yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 200ml water
- 2 fresh green chillies, chopped
- 1 cup cooked green peas
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 50ml olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook prawns and cuttlefish, while stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes or until the prawns turn pink.
- Add red and yellow bell peppers and cook for another 3 minutes for it to soften while stirring occasionally.
- Mix Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix with water and pour it in. Bring seafood mixture to boil and simmer for a few seconds.
- Add all other remaining ingredients into the skillet and stir well. Serve hot.
- Makes a mean addition to your cookbook of quick recepes, kids’ food and dinner party food!