Gingery Chicken Meatballs
Handmade gingery chicken meatballs with a shawl of tangy sweet & sour sauce, served with rice and veggies.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 8-10 mushrooms, finely sliced
- 750g minced chicken
- 1 inch of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- Oil for frying
- 1 egg
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 1 capsicum, diced for sauce
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix
- 200ml water
- Mix together chicken, ginger, Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix and egg. Shape into balls and deep fry to a crisp brown.
- Make sauce by mixing Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix with water. Cook till the sauce thickens.
- Stir-fry capsicum and mushroom for 3 - 4 minutes in a pan. Pour in the sauce and mix well.
- Pour sauce over chicken meatballs and serve with rice and vegetables.
- Alternatively serve without rice, stick a few toothpicks in the meatballs and you’ve got yourself some meaty party food snacks!