Cheesy chicken enchiladas stuffed with spicy tomatoes and mushrooms, topped with black olives and sour cream.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time40 Minutes
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Knorr Chicken Powder Mix
- Pepper to taste
- 300g roasted chicken breast, chopped
- 4 corn tortillas, 10-inch size
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- Sour cream or plain yoghurt
- Pre-heat oven to 375° C.
- Sauté onions and garlic in a pan. Add tomatoes, mushrooms and Knorr Chicken Powder Mix. Stir occasionally until tomatoes are softened. Then take half of the tomato mixture and mix with chicken in a bowl and set aside.
- Using a frying pan, heat each tortilla for one minute. Lay tortilla flat, spread with cheese and chicken mixture and roll to close.
- Repeat the same with other tortillas.
- Pour remaining mushroom and tomato mixture on top, sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese is brown. Top it off with black olives and sour cream or yoghurt.
- And voilà! Party food never tasted this good.