Meatball Kuruma and Buttered Spaghetti
Juicy meatballs drenched in a spicy Indian sauce, served on a bed of buttered pasta.
- Recipe serves:2 to 3
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time25 Minutes
- 400g meatballs
- 400g cooked spaghetti
- 1 packet Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce
- 20g Astra
- 2 onions
- 2 green chillies
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1½ tablespoons Garam Masala Powder
- 150g grated cheese
- A handful of chopped parsley
- 300ml water
- Salt to taste
- Boil spaghetti, drain and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Astra in a saucepan. Add onion, garlic, chilli and sauté till translucent.
- Add meatballs and sauté for a further few minutes. Mix in the Garam Masala Powder, yoghurt and turmeric.
- Dilute Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce with water and pour into the meatball mixture. Stir constantly till the sauce thickens into a medium consistency. Season to taste.
- In a separate pan melt the remaining Astra, add spaghetti and toss well to coat.
- Arrange spaghetti on a plate and add meatball kuruma on top.
- Sprinkle cheese and chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
- Looking for quick recipes in the Indian Party Food category? This recipe is simple to make and just delicious to taste.