Garlic Fish with Pasta
Fish fillet infused with a spicy ginger and garlic kick, tossed with fresh pasta.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time30 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 500g fish fillet
- 800g of cooked noodles or pasta
- 2 sachets Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups sliced vegetables (carrot, Chinese cabbage, spring onions)
- 300ml water
- Salt and crushed pepper to taste
- Cut the fish into ½ inch slices and slightly season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic and ginger till fragrant then add fish.
- Stir-fry and cook the fish for about 3-4 minutes. Add chilli flakes.
- Add vegetables and pour in Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix dissolved in 300ml of water and stir-fry for another few minutes.
- Finally, toss with cooked noodles or pasta and adjust seasoning.
- This quick recipe is brilliant for dinner party food and it makes a filling and unfussy kid’s food platter.