Nutty Fresh Vegetable Salad
A bright mix of fruit and vegetables, this delicious tropical salad is accented with a tangy dressing and crunchy roasted peanuts.
- Recipe serves:5 to 6
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 1 no of Ripe Mango
- few slices of Pineapple
- 1 each Bell pepper red and green
- 1 no of Green cucumber
- 2 nos of sliced or diced Onion
- 1 no of Knorr chicken cube
- 2 tbsp of Astra
- 1 tbsp of Vinegar
- Roasted peanuts
- Crushed pepper
- Thinly slice all the vegetables and fruits.
- Melt Astra in a pan, remove from heat and add the Knorr chicken cube and vinegar. Stir until the cube dissolves in Astra.
- Toss the vegetables in the Knorr seasoning mixture. Add crushed pepper and roasted peanuts.
- Season according to your taste. Serve hot.
Chef’s Tip:Mix in the dressing seconds before serving to prevent the salad from getting soggy.