Baby Potato and Green Pea Curry
A wholesome, vibrant and easy-to-make ‘kirata’ curry for the whole family.
- Recipe serves:5 to 6
- Preparation Time25 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 400g Baby potatoes
- 200g Green peas
- 2 cubes of Knorr chicken cube
- 20g of Astra
- 1 no of sliced Onion
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 nos of sliced Green chili
- 1 tbsp of Curry powder
- 1 ½ tsp of Turmeric
- 2 ½ cups of Thick coconut milk
- Rampe and curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Boil baby potatoes, peel and set aside.
- Melt the Astra in a pan. Add onions, garlic, green chili, rampe and curry leaves.
- Add baby potatoes, green peas, turmeric and curry powder. Mix well and add coconut milk. Bring to boil while stirring continuously.
- Add the Knorr chicken cubes. Season to taste if necessary. Serve hot.
Chef’s Tip:Deep fry the boiled potatoes in hot oil until golden brown for a better texture.