Hot and crispy zucchini fritters served with a fiery garlic sauce.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 50g melted Astra
- 125ml milk
- 110g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 500g zucchini, sliced
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 150ml water
- Whisk Astra, milk, flour and eggs in a bowl until smooth. Add zucchini and coat well.
- Heat oil in a thick-bottomed nonstick pan, add battered zucchini and fry for 2 minutes on each side until brown.
- In a separate pan, bring water to boil. Add Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix and chopped garlic. Boil till sauce thickens.
- Serve fritters with the sauce.
- Time saving, quick recipes for veg party food is now at your fingertips.
Chef’s Tip:You can substitute zucchini for another vegetable of your choice.