Cinnamon Pancakes with Bananas and Chocolate Sauce
Lime splashed bananas wrapped in sweet cinnamon pancakes, topped with thick chocolate sauce.
- Recipe serves:3-4
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time25 Minutes
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- Chocolate sauce to serve
- In bowl, add eggs, milk, flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon powder and baking soda. Mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Drop batter by the 1/4 cup onto hot, greased skillet or griddle. Cook until bubbles form on top side, then flip pancake over and brown the other side.
- Toss bananas with lime juice. Arrange bananas on pancakes and fold into four.
- Pour chocolate sauce over pancakes and sprinkle icing sugar on top.
- Keep your desserts interesting by serving this recipe as part of your party food menu!