Spicy Chicken Schnitzel
Soft and spicy chicken with a crispy golden coating served with French Fries or baked potatoes.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a cling wrap over the chicken or put the chicken in a ziplock bag and pound with a pestle to soften and flatten the meat.
- Mix Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix and Knorr Chicken Powder Mix in a bowl. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Rub the tenderized chicken with the above spice mixture. Coat well.
- Dip both sides of the coated chicken in the egg. For a nice and thick coating repeat step 3 and 4.
- Finally coat with bread crumbs and fry in oil till golden.
- Serve hot with fries, roasted or baked potatoes and salad.
- Quick recipes like these are your winning combination to delicious meals that kids love, with only 30 minutes spent in the kitchen!
Chef’s Tip:For more flavour mix 1-2 tablespoons of Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix with the breadcrumbs.