Louisiana Chicken with Pasta
Louisiana style chicken with a chilli-garlic burst served with creamy pasta.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 500g boneless & skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 300ml water
- 300g cooked pasta
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Season chicken with chilli, salt and pepper.
- Place a skillet over a medium-high heat. Add oil, onion and garlic and sauté till translucent. Add chicken and sauté till cooked.
- Dilute Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix with water and pour it into the skillet. Cook till sauce starts bubbling.
- Stir-in the cooked pasta and tomatoes, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese and let it melt.
- Need to make dinner? Enjoy quick recipes like this which combine rich and beautiful Italian flavours on a plate.
Chef’s Tip:Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil on to the pasta, after it has been drained, to prevent it from sticking together.