Creamy White Chicken and Vegetable Stew
Creamy white chicken in a lusciously thick vegetable stew, best served hot.
- Recipe serves:4 to 5
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 350g chicken, cut into medium-large pieces
- 200g carrot, cut into thick slices or cubed
- 200g potato, cut into cubes
- 2 onions, cut into large cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 packet Knorr Italian Pasta White Sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 20g Astra
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- Boil potato and carrot, separately, in a saucepan until cooked. Drain and keep aside.
- Melt Astra in a pan. Add crushed garlic and sauté till translucent.
- Add chicken and Knorr Chicken Cube. Season to taste with salt & pepper and cook till the chicken is tender.
- Add Knorr Italian Pasta White Sauce and milk. Stir well and cook till the stew starts to bubble.
- Add the boiled vegetables, onion and green peas into the stew and mix well. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Easy recipes, like this hearty stew, make rainy days a little more special.
Chef’s Tip:As a serving suggestion, pour the chicken stew in individual serving cups and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Then bake in an oven until the cheese melts.