Mixed Vegetable and Noodle Soup
A cold day special to keep you warm. Enjoy a hot vegetable and noodle soup, created with a sprinkle of love and a dash of Knorr.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 150g carrots
- 200g noodles
- 150g leeks (white part)
- 150g potato
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 packet Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 ½ litres water
- Blend tomatoes with 2 cups of water in a food processor.
- Coarsely cut the vegetables and add into a saucepan with blended tomatoes. Add Astra and Knorr Chicken Cube. Bring to boil then reduce the flame and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Dilute Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce with 1 cup of water and pour it into the mixture.
- Boil for 1 - 2 minutes into a light consistency.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley, coriander leaves or spring onion leaves on top if desired. Serve hot with noodles.
- Easy Recipes to make Vege Noodle Soups are a must have! Use these Quick Recipes when you want simple yet great-tasting meals.