Spanish Seafood Rice
Spanish seafood rice featuring prawns, fish and cuttlefish cooked with Basmati rice and fresh veggies.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 500g Basmati rice, washed and drained
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 200g mixed seafood (peeled prawns, cubes of fish and cuttlefish)
- 1 cup of chopped capsicum
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 2 Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper
- Sauté onion, garlic and seafood in oil until slightly cooked.
- Add rice and sauté for another few minutes.
- Reduce the heat. Add Knorr Chicken Cubes and the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil and simmer with lid on for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Gastronomic dinner party foods are now just a recipe away.
Chef’s Tip:To make the rice more colourful add tri-coloured bell peppers.