Seafood in Yoghurt Gravy
A sweet and sour seafood entrée with intense flavours, served in yoghurt gravy.
- Recipe serves:4 to 5
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time25 Minutes
- 300g prawns
- 250g cuttlefish
- 200g fish
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger piece
- 3 tablespoons Astra
- 2 cups yoghurt
- 100g spring onion leaves, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 300ml water
- Sesame oil (to drizzle)
- Salt and crushed pepper to taste
- De-vein prawns and clean all the seafood.
- Melt Astra in a pan. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook till fragrant.
- Add seafood and cook till done.
- Separately dilute Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix with water.
- Pour it into the seafood mixture and cook till sauce thickens. Then add yoghurt and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Finally add spring onions and turn off the heat.
- Drizzle sesame oil on top and serve hot.
- Looking for Easy Recipes with Seafood? Try out this recipe at home! This dish could also be served with a variety of different party foods!
Chef’s Tip:To give your dish a colour boost just toss in a few red and green bell peppers.