Beef, Broccoli and Mushroom Fry
Wok fried ginger beef fillet featuring spicy stir fried broccoli and mushrooms.
- Recipe serves:5
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 500g beef fillet, thinly sliced and lightly seasoned
- 200g broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 10ml vegetable oil
- 1 inch piece of ginger root, grated
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and cut into 4
- 2 green and yellow peppers, de-seeded and diced
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and crushed pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok or heavy-bottomed saucepan. Stir fry the beef and ginger until lightly browned.
- Add the onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and broccoli. Stir-fry for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add water, Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix and sugar. Boil and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
- Be sure to include this in your Easy Recipes list to quickly whip up food for any kind of Party or occasion!
Chef’s Tip:After blanching broccoli immediately submerge it in iced water to prevent overcooking and discolouring.