Garlic & Onion Infused Mushroom & Cheese Omelette
A light and fluffy omelette with a cheese jacket and a pocketful of sautéed mushrooms.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time10 Minutes
- 3 eggs
- 50g oyster or button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium B. onion, sliced
- 25g grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 10g Astra
- Melt Astra in a non-stick pan.
- Sauté sliced mushrooms and onions for a few minutes.
- Beat the eggs with Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix and add it into the mushroom and onion mixture.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and quickly stir it for a few seconds under a very low fire till the ingredients are mixed. Then let the mixture set as it cooks.
- Fold it and serve with a vegetable salad and French Fries.
- You can now make Party Food Snacks in no time at all.
Chef’s Tip:Stirring the omelette makes it fluffier. But, if you keep on stirring for too long it will break and scramble. Thus you need to stir it quickly and immediately stop.