A very popular Indian dish with fiery curry spices in a rich and aromatic gravy.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time35 Minutes
- 700g chicken cut into large pieces (preferably chicken breast)
- 1 onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger piece, chopped
- Clove, cardamom, cumin, coriander grounded (5g each)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- ¼ cup tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1 cup water
- 100ml heavy cream
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 60g cashew nuts
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Soak cashew nuts in water for 15 -20 minutes in advance. Put soaked cashew nuts and heavy cream into a food processor and process into a smooth cream.
- Separately add onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor and process into a paste.
- Add oil into a pot and sauté the onion, ginger and garlic paste.
- Stir-in the chicken pieces and sauté for a few minutes. Add grounded clove, cardamom, cumin, coriander powder, and turmeric and chilli powder. Stir well.
- Dilute Knorr Chicken Cubes with 1 cup of water and pour it into the chicken mixture. Add tomato puree. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cashew cream and cook on a low heat.
- Finally add fresh coriander leaves and yoghurt. Season to taste and serve hot.
- Chicken Korma recipes are one of the most popular chicken recipes tried out by families worldwide!
Chef’s Tip:When adding fresh coriander leaves always add it at the last minute for a better flavour and aroma. If coriander leaves are overcooked it’ll add a bitter taste to your food.