Crunchy Sesame Chicken Fingers with Knorr Sweet & Sour Sauce
Homemade sesame chicken fingers accompanied with Knorr sweet & sour dipping sauce.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time15 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 50g cornstarch
- 50g flour
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- White bread crumbs
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix
- 200ml water
- Cut the chicken into finger-sized strips and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the egg white, cornstarch and flour. Mix well.
- Dip chicken strips in the egg mixture and then coat with sesame seeds and bread crumbs.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Dilute Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix in water. Bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken fingers with Knorr Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Looking for 30 minute scrumptious chicken recipes combined with festive Christmas recipes? This dish balances a celebration of both.
Chef’s Tip:Mix a tablespoon of Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix with bread crumbs for an additional flavour boost.