Quick Sausage Pizza
Make a trademark cheesy chicken Italian classic in just 30 minutes!
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation Time10 Minutes
- Cooking Time20 Minutes
- 2 pita breads or Arabic breads
- 100g chicken sausages
- 2 tablespoons Astra
- 2 capsicums
- 1 packet Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cups water
- 100g grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice sausages.
- Melt Astra in a pan. Add sausages and sauté for a minute.
- Dilute Knorr Italian Pasta Red Sauce in water. Pour it into the pan, drop in capsicums and mix well.
- Pre-heat an electric oven to 200° C.
- Place Arabic/pita bread on a baking tray. Spread tomato sauce and heap it with the sausage topping. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Great idea for kids’ food and easy to serve party foods.
Chef’s Tip:For a more cheesy texture add 50g of cheese to the sausage mixture while cooking.