Baked Potato Wedges with Sweet & Sour Sauce
Oven fresh crispy potato wedges served with a sweet & sour dipping sauce.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time30 Minutes
- 500g potatoes cut into wedges with the peel
- 20g Astra, melted
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix
- 30g button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 capsicums, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200ml water
- Pre-heat oven to 200° C, 400° F or gas mark 8, for 3-4 minutes. Season the potato wedges with salt and pepper, chilli powder and melted Astra.
- Arrange on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes till potatoes are crisp.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till lightly caramelized. Then add mushrooms and capsicum. Pour water and Knorr Chinese Sweet & Sour Recipe Mix into the pan. Boil till thick.
- Serve hot potato wedges with sweet & sour sauce.
- Everyone loves potato wedges! It’s a big hit when served with other party foods and you can also add this to foods kids drool for.
Chef’s Tip:Add 2-3 tablespoons of dried herbs for an additional flavour and a tempting aroma.