Hot Garlic Fish with Peanuts and Greens
A sizzling hot and spicy seafood dish set off with vibrant colours and intense flavours that linger on your tongue.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation Time20 Minutes
- Cooking Time15 Minutes
- 500g fish
- 1 packet Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix
- 200ml water
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 5-6 whole dried red chilli, cut in half
- 1 large B. onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons of garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup fried peanuts
- 2 cups diced bell pepper, beans and spinach
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup spring onion leaves, cut length-wise
- Cut fish into thin slices or medium sized cubes and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add seasoned fish, onion dried chilli and ginger.
- Stir fry for about 3-4 minutes until fish is done.
- Add beans and bell pepper, stir fry for another few minutes.
- Add water and Knorr Chinese Chilli Recipe Mix. Mix in the spinach.
- Simmer till the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add fried peanuts and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Finally add spring onion leaves. Toss and serve hot.
- Looking for quick recipes with spicy seafood? Bon appétit!
Chef’s Tip:Add spinach when the sauce bubbles to retain its colour, crispiness and nutrients.